Cookie-pocalypse: marketing & media effectiveness in a cookie-less world
With Google Chrome set to follow Safari and Firefox in pulling the plug on third-party cookies, we will soon lose the primary tech system that tracks identity across the open web. How can marketers prepare for the loss of audience tracking, measurement and attribution built on top of that identity?
Topics for discussion will include:
- What are the best practices in working with P1 data?
- Who are the winners and losers in this transition?
- Will we see a return to quality through better contextual advertising?
- The new challenges with measuring media campaign effectiveness
- Understanding human behaviour – who’s beyond the click?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close